The Small Cell Forum, in partnership with ETSI, is organizing the first Small Cell LTE Plugfest from the 10th-14th June 2013, hosted by the SINTESIO test lab in Slovenia. Please note that mandatory pre-testing will take place on site the week before (from the 4th to 7th June 2013).
Registration is open at the Small Cell LTE Plugfest website: http://www.etsi.org/small-cell-lte-plugfest
The event is subsidized to the benefits of the participants and a symbolic fee of 100 EUR per person will be charged. Attendees are responsible for all other associated costs (travel, meals, etc.).
Weekly conference calls will be held each Thursday at 4 PM CET, starting on the 11th of March 2013.
All Small Cell LTE systems and sub-system vendors are invited to participate.
Vendors that connect remotely to the Plugfest must send at least one representative on site during the entire event for communication and logistical purposes.
The Small Cell LTE Plugfest will:
– offer on-site and remote test sessions
– cover scenarios on HeNB S1 interface (Initialization – SON, Call Setup/Release, Services, Mobility, Security, Synchronization), and X2 interface
– enable vendors to assess the level of interoperability of their implementations
– verify the correct interpretation of 3GPP and other base specifications
– conduct IoT campaign based on the test cases developed by the Small Cell Forum
We look forward to seeing you at the Small Cell LTE Plugfest!
Should you have any questions or queries, please contact us at Plugtests@etsi.org